We are very pleased to announce the reopening of our Bedford Classes on Wednesday 9th September at Shortstown Village Hall.
There will be 3 courses for you to choose from, a solo Jazz course, a Lindy Hop course and a Performance course, all very different, something for everybody
All courses will be payable on Wednesday 9th September but you must book in advance asap as numbers for each course are very limited – there will be
no “drop in” classes. Once you have signed up for the course you will receive an email with full details and guidelines.
What you need to know:
▪ Swingsters are committed to providing a swingingly safe, sanitised environment for you to learn in
▪ Each class will be limited in numbers
▪ You will have your own space to dance in
▪ The venue will be very well ventilated
▪ There will be an in and out one way system
▪ Your temperature will be taken on arrival
▪ Social distancing will be in place
▪ You will have a fun filled time as always
See the classes page for details…